The purpose of the 33-1/3 Club is to raise funds directed at long term organizational stability and sustainability while SASSAS develops Corporate and Foundation support for operating expenses.
Members of the Club contribute $1000 or more per year.
In return Club members receive the following:
- Two free admissions to all sound. concerts and Ad Hoc concerts
- Four free tickets to SASSAS Listening Parties (maximum 2 tickets per party)
- Special gifts from the Board of Directors, the Board of Advisors and other friends of the organization (customized iPods, original artwork, etc.)
- Full SASSAS membership premiums
- Recognition on this web page and our programs as being supremely generous
Catherine Arias and Bert Voorhees
Miyoshi Barosh and Jeff Colson
Ann Goldstein and Christopher Williams
Karen and Stephen Hillenberg
Mary Kelly and Ray Barrie
Diane and Michael Silver