SASSAS is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and depends on your tax-deductible contributions to sustain its programming and web archives.
Your contribution will help us to:
- Support local experimental musicians through the sound. concert series, AD HOC, and soundShoppe, a monthly open jam hosted by Joe Potts.
- Introduce young people to experimental music through soundSpark and Kids Play….
- Present experimental musicans living elsewhere who have not had the opportunity to perform in Los Angeles.
- Extend the audiences for the musicians we’ve presented by distributing concerts via our website.
- Guarantee musicians compensation for their labor.
- Provide audiences with the best in experimental sound from around the world!
Check out our Wall of Sound to see a list of our current members and supporters!